On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 09:30:38PM +0200, Freddie Chopin wrote:
> W dniu 2012-04-26 21:15, Paul Fertser pisze:
>> Great, so it means everything's working and you're missing my two
>> patches that fix that and are already in git HEAD.
>
> But that OpenOCD is compiled on 6th of April, and these patches were
> added over 2 weeks earlier... So I assume they are compiled in...

Right, the patches i'm talking about were committed on 19 Mar 2012
(e26d0761905930c326d4166349198ed8bc6af5ae), weird, you shouldn't be
having any segfaults then...

In fact, i had to specifically install everything needed to compile
OpenOCD with mingw on my colleage's machine to debug that crash, but
it was fairly easy once i had libusb and libftdi dev files installed
to whereever was needed by mingw.

mailto:fercer...@gmail.com