Hello list!

As referenced by this url http://openocd.zylin.com/#/c/783/

there was a first attempt to include a spifi driver in openocd-0.5.0.

As I am working in Hitex LCP1850EVA-A4 board, I am very interested by
use of openocd debug tools with this SoC and flash driver.

May I have some points to check out the patchset (# I141644b0 SPI nor
drivers refactor by George Harris -- #I79f4ff8f: Added SPIFI flash
driver, algorithms, and docs)?

Any help, clue, hint will be very appreciated.
--
            ,,,
           (o o)

Gianluca Renzi