Hi,

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 11:14:15AM +0530, rakesh ranjan wrote:
> gdb_memory_map enable

This is already the default in current version.

> interface ft2232

Please use ftdi interface adapter driver instead, ft2232 is
effectively deprecated.

> ft2232_device_desc "NGX JTAG"
> ft2232_layout jtagkey
> ft2232_vid_pid 0x0403 0x6010

If this particular adapter doesn't have an ftdi config already in the
current version, please submit a patch.

> telnet_port 4444
> gdb_port 3333
> tcl_port 6666

Should not be needed, the defaults.

> # Set JTAG speed in khz
> monitor speed auto

Shouldn't be needed.

> # Reset the target
> monitor reset
> monitor reset init

I'd suggest just "mon reset halt" instead.

> set remote hardware-breakpoint-limit 6
> set remote hardware-watchpoint-limit 4

Should be automatically configured and communicated to gdb by OpenOCD,
if this doesn't really work the expected way, please start a discussion.

> load
>
> break main
> continue

Btw, this is about the same as the gdb "start" command.

> target state: halted
> target halted due to debug-request, current mode: Thread
> xPSR: 0x01000000 pc: 0x00000168 msp: 0x100003c8
> Start address 0x10000000, load size 3444
> Transfer rate: 819 bytes/sec, 1722 bytes/write.
> Breakpoint 1 at 0x1000064c: file src/main.c, line 63.

It might be your part needs some additional tricks to run code from
RAM, some external pulling of BOOTx pins or "optbyte" modification or
something like that. It's also might be possible your ld script might
need tweaking. Please double-check that part, i have no experience
with NXP CM3, unfortunately.

You can verify some steps by playing with it something like that:
 mon reset halt
 load
 mon reset halt
 p/x *0x10000000