Hi,

Please, refrain from top-posting.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 03:44:41PM +0200, Nicolas Produit wrote:
> Error: tdo check error at line 76
> Error: read = 0x2F9FF, want = 0x30000, mask = 0x30000

This means the device answered something that it's not expected to. I
guess that if it went so far, it would suggest the svf player itself
works.

I'd try to lower the speed (by editing the svf file itself) and to
make sure the electrical connection is good, sometimes adding another
ground line helps too.

> I have no idea what irlen, ircapture and irmask mean but I got from

irlen is "JTAG Instruction register length" and it should be specified
in the official documentation in the clear (or in the BSDL
file). However, I'd expect autoprobing to determine it properly in
this case.

mailto:fercer...@gmail.com