Hello Igor

I think this wouldn't hurt anyone and could be very useful for debugging like
this.

But it should definately check via EMU_CMD_GET_CAPS first if command is
available. At the moment the caps value is read from the device but for
example the call to EMU_CMD_GET_MAX_MEM_BLOCK is done on my V3 JLink even
though the caps value says the command is not available.
This causes a segfault (not exactly sure, at least an error message), because
the mem block size is set to 0.

Benjamin