This series adds content to the NEWS file, then updates the release
process documentation to describe its usage and treatment.  During this,
several other updates were made to the release process, fixing some
design bugs and improving its readability.

The release.sh script has been committed to the repository, allowing
others to compare the documentation with the implementation.  I will
commit these patches shortly, so any contributions (by way of feedback)
can be based off of the trunk.

1/3     Add NEWS file for the 0.2.0 release.
2/3     The late birth of the NEWS file also caused me to revisit the release
3/3     Update Release Script documentation to reflect current implementation.
---
Summary of Patches 1-3: