I am a bit worry seeing your code, and the idea to mix both A channel
(JTAG) and B channel (SRST) bus.

If you really have to mix A and B for the same functionality as the
Amontec JTAGkey or other Dongles in the driver ft2232.c, you should have
to write a new driver as ft2232_mixed_channel.c .
You only complicate the code and make SPEED regression including your
idea/code in the actual ft2232.c.

For All:
  DO NOT ACCEPT TO CHANGE FT2232.c for mixed channels.

For Alex :
  PLEASE CREATE A NEW DRIVER !

Best regards,
Laurent

  http://www.amontec.com
  making JTAG a Snap by
  NEW Amontec JTAGkey-2 5x - 8x faster than the popular JTAGkey