Hi,

On 2010.01.14 15:52, Øyvind Harboe wrote:
> I'm trying to get a sense for what cables are used out there.
>
> What would you guys expect to get with a JTAG debugger?
>
> The most common seems to be the JTAG 20 cable.
>
> I've seen JTAG 14 on an older AT91EB40a.
>
> Ultimately I would expect to users to solder their own custom JTAG
> cable for smaller footprint application PCBs... I've seen this a lot.
>
> Flying leads sounds nice, but it wouldn't have replaced hand soldered
> solutions where I've seen them.
>
> I've seen JTAG 20 used with SWD. Is there a smaller SWD connector?

The JTAG/SWD cable with small 10 pin 1.27mm pitch connector like the one
on MCB1700 board:

http://www.keil.com/support/man/docs/mcb1700/mcb1700_to_jtag.htm

would be great to get. The Code Red board RBC1768 I previously had also
had such connector with equivalent pinout (except for pin 7, which is
populated here), which makes me think about some existing standard:

http://support.code-red-tech.com/CodeRedWiki/RDB1768Support

Regards,

Audrius Urmanavicius