"Peter Stuge" <pe...@stuge.se> napisał(a):
 > You must have missed the patches.

I don't think so. SWD is being talked about for ~2 years, in the meantime
SWD-only chips appeared on the market (LPC1xxx, LPC13xx, etc.), commercial and
free toolchains support it already, OpenOCD is (IMHO) not even close... Sure,
there've been some patches, like 1 every few months, but I guess implementing
SWD will require a lot of patches (>100?). In 2009 there was new release every
~4months, since 0.4.0 almost 9 months have passed, and I don't think we'll see
0.5.0 with SWD anytime soon.

 > If you
 > can help, go for it.

I'd like to, but I can't - not my level of knowledge, not my level of skill -
I'm just an embedded engineer, not PC programmer.

 > Just remember that GUI is not the only way, and
 > that flashing and debugging are distinct (although related!) tasks.

Sure not, but the most successful commercial/free-demo tools are GUI-only
(Keil, IAR, CrossWorks, etc.). Whatever you think about Windows, GUIs or
ease-of-use, the facts are that these are popular because they can be operated
by a monkey (;

4\/3!!