Hi everyone,

Using the Bus Pirate's JTAG macros, my S5PC100 returns a valid 3.3V JTAG chain with 250 devices (it's a highly integrated SoC, so 250 sounds like a plausible number), each with IDCODE = 0: while a Cortex-M3 microcontroller returns a single-device chain with the correct id value.

Hence I'm pretty convinced that this S5PC100 board is connected and functioning properly, but am struggling for ideas as to how best to start constructing a suitable target cfg file for it. I've asked Samsung for documentation listing all its JTAG codes, but that may take some time to arrive. Any other suggestions?

Thanks, ....Nick Pelling....