Well done.

Regards,
Laurent Gauch
http://www.amontec.com

Drasko DRASKOVIC wrote:
Hi all,
here is a set of patched (separeted by the logical changes they
introduce) that :
1) Correct endianess for big endian targets
2) Correct while(1) loop waiting for PrAcc to be "1"
3) Change FASTDATA operation, forcing the shift out to prevent "ft2232
buffer size reached" errors
4) Add optimizations similar to ones introduced by Øyvind recently

With these patches I was able to obtain decent performances and
correct functioning for my big endian MIPS-M14Kc based target.

I see no more problems with libftdi of type :
Error: couldn't read enough bytes from FT2232 device (0 < 5)
Current stable version of libftdi can be used, no need for closed D2XX
files nor for development branches of libusb-1.0

I also have no more problems with GDB synchronisation - ELF can be
correctly downloaded and executed from GDB.

Best regards,
Drasko