On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 5:19 PM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se
>/ Laurent Gauch wrote:
/>>/ Last GIT has configure file corrupted.
/>>/ ; at line 14208 - 14245 - 14315 - 14348 - 14698 - 14726
/>>/
/>>/ do you need patch ?
/>/
/>/ If you send a patch you are contributing more efficiently. You never
/>/ have to ask if a change should be sent as a patch, just send the
/>/ patch directly. :)
/>/
/>/ If you expect someone else to create the patch for you, then you may
/>/ of course be severely disappointed, if noone has the time or noone
/>/ cares about the change as much as you do.
/>/
/>/ If you send a patch yourself you increase the chances that the change
/>/ is included sooner.
/>/
/>/
/>/ //Peter
/
I did not look, but I had an impression from e-mail that Laurent
thought that the file needs revert (being correct in previous
revisions).

If correct version is already versioned no need for the patch, simple
revert would do.

BR,
Drasko

Exactly Drasko,

We cannot patch this file, since the 'configure' is generated at compilation
:-)!
But I actually do not find the source of the error !

Maybe something wrong with the last Spencer's patch https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/openocd-development/2011-April/018609.html
Laurent
http://www.amontec.com