Hi,

due to the coming SWD support, I found that the arm_adi_v5 has
dependencies to the jtag subsystem. To preserve the performance I
changed the interface to the transport layer. Both, dap_queue_ap_write
and dap_queue_ap_read gets a pointer to a data array not a single value.
The adi_v5_jtag now implements the loop reading the registers via jtag
transport layer.
So other transports like SWD can implement it's own efficient method
reading a register multiple times.

I tested the patch with my Amontec JTAGKey2 and a LPC1768.

Can anyone revisit the patch.

Sven

Great. I think that's the good way to go.

Regards,
Laurent
http://www.amontec.com