On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:08:57 +0800, Xiaofan Chen wrote:
On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Christopher Harvey
<ch...@basementcode.com> wrote:
I read a thread about somebody who apparently got cortex m0 cores working
with OpenOCD. (based on the m3 code). Did that patch ever get posted
somewhere? Anybody following/working on m0 right now?

The Cortex M0 support will most likely depend on the SWD support
which is now on progress.

Reference thread.

http://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/openocd-development/2011-June/019303.html

Not so sure about the status on Versaloon's swd implementation. You
can check with Simon Qian.
http://www.versaloon.com/index.html

http://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/openocd-development/2011-April/018838.html

thanks for the threads.

I just ordered a Versaloon Mini. I saw there are swd related files in OpenOCD version 0.5.0, so I assumed it was supported. Also the versaloon site says: "I can provide the patch for OpenOCD adding SWD support. OpenOCD will integrate SWD support in 0.5.0 release." Xiaofan Chen, aren't you a versaloon developer? Your name is on the versaloon paypal order page.