On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 1:38 PM, Antonio Borneo
<borneo.anto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Spen,
>
> I would like to view the parameters passed by jenkins to configure
> during the build.
> Are the scripts used by jenkins for OpenOCD available somewhere?

Our intention is not for everybody to be *required* to have all these
tools that we run on the server locally. Part of the genius with Gerrit
is that the patches are not marked "verified" before all the checker
tools we can dream of have given the patch an all clear. Just amend
the commit and push to the server again for a new test build on the
server.

checkpatch is run without any options.

(I'm sure Spencer will post more details on how we run the tests...)

--
Øyvind Harboe - Can Zylin Consulting help on your project?
US toll free 1-866-980-3434