Hi

If I recall this correctly, then the name "GNU PBX" was disqualified
because it was tainted. Yet, it appears that "GNU PBX" has made it
into the run-off poll. Not that I can say that I am really surprised
by this, but I thought I should mention it, just in case some folks
have missed it.

There would seem to have been a consensus not to put forward any more
names, but evidently, doing the opposite of a previously established
consensus has become customary for this project and therefore I would
now like to take this opportunity to put forward another name anyway:

"The Punch And Judy Show Telephony Project"

Unlike any previous name candidates, this name is spot on. You
couldn't possibly capture the spirit of the project more accurately.

Granted, the name is a little long, but common sense doesn't seem to
apply to this name finding process, so this shouldn't be a problem.

The domain name the-punch-and-judy-show-telephony-project.org is
available and nobody uses this theme for telephony nor software.

Of course, if anybody else has a suggestion like mine for a new round
of name finding, post your submissions. Be warned though to check
domain name availability. I have done extensive research and found
that most suitable domain names such as anarchy.org, amateurish.org
and unprofessional.org are taken already.

rgds
benjk