--- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi
> > Last but not least i've a license question. If my company develops
> an
> > AGI that work with OpenPBX, can we sell it in binary only form or
> we're
> > forced to provide source code? I hope OpenPBX GPL will apply only
> to the
> > OpenPBX source code and not also to external code (AGI, EAGI, FAGI,
>
> > extensions, etc.)

Have you read the text of the GPL?  If gives a test.  I'm prety sure
that your
AGI code would pass.  You are not expanding or adding to OpenPBX but
simply using it.

Legalities aside.  If you are happy to use GPL'd code why would you not
want your code to be GPL'd?   While you are not obligated you might
think about what others would think.

Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Office: 310-336-5189  [EMAIL PROTECTED]