Hi!

I'm now using Asterisk 1.4.2. As I need T.38 I'm testing openpbx.org. It
works fine.

Now I tried to put the whole Asterisk configuration to openpbx.org and
I've one problem.

I've about 500 peers using the asterisk.

All incoming calls come by sip and are directed to the context incoming.

But it seems that the openpbx.org just read a certain number of lines in
the context incoming or in config files.

So I tried to delete about 250 peers. Openpbx.org read all the lines and
worked fine!

The same system worked with 10 peers for weeks without any problem!

So I placed the old config files and the system worked fine.

Now I changed the extensions.conf to use more files (#include) - the
same.

Is there a limitation in the config files? If yes is there a work
around?

Regards

Minniberger Dietmar

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Tel:  +43 (7683) 5009

Fax: +43 (7683) 5009 4