Callmunger ? :-)

CtRiX wrote:
> Terry Moore-Read wrote:
>
> After asking to quote a bit better...
>
>> So drop GNU to avoid confusion with FSF Projects but keep weaver so it can
>> be confused with an Adobe product ?
>>
>> It's probably best to keep away from derivations of trademarked names all
>> together.
>>

> Weaver has nothing to do with Dreamweaver and related trademarks as well
> as Point has nothing to do with powerpoint and related trademarks as
> well as Fox has nothing to do with firefox or firebird and related
> trademarks.
>
> We are not dropping GNU because it creates confusion, but because we
> have nothing to do with them.
>
> The comparison with Adobe is silly because we are not renaming openpbx
> to AdobePBX.

How about VoxToaster?

Leo

This message has been scanned for viruses
and dangerous content by Lukins & Annis, P.S.

NOTICE: This email may contain confidential or
privileged material, and is intended solely
for use by the above referenced recipient. Any
review, copying, printing, disclosure, distri-
bution, or any other use, is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the recipient, and believe that
you have received this in error, please notify
the sender and delete the copy you received.

Thank You!