On 14/03/2007, at 4:20 PM, bkml wrote:

On Mar 14, 2007, at 1:47 PM, Jesse Reynolds wrote:
Does anyone have any instructions on how to get the openpbx source
bootstrapped on mac?

You are not expected to bootstrap on non-Linux platforms. The
established consensus has been that bootstrapping would be done on a
Linux system, then use the bootstrapped tarball to build on the non-
Linux target system.

So, there is in fact no way for me to test the latest 1.2 branch on a Mac? Perhaps someone could provide a tarball of the current 1.2 branch for me? I'd like to test the "sip goes to sleep" bug present in 1.2 RC3. .

Thanks
Jesse