All:

I've been following this project with great interest since September of
2006.  I've had some doubt about it's direction from time-to-time, but
it seems to me that the premises for which it was started and the
overall steps forward warrant my attention and contribution.

Thanks to the help of the members of this list, notably Steve Underwood
and Sam Bingner (thank you fellas), I've been able to make project work
for me in a production environment and am very close to flushing my
dependence on Asterisk.

I've been working on shared object apps that permit the system to be
configured more generically on database integration rather than it's
current dependence on ASCII configuration files.  Typically this work
provides a are far more manageable solution for large scale users
(ITSPs, Hosted PBX providers, etc.).  To that end, I've also been
working on integrating more "proxy" like features for SIP/H.323.

I've seen some commentary regarding both developments in the past but am
unclear if anybody has picked up the charge.  I do hope to hear from
any-and-all interested parties.