I would like to apologise for the errors in the usc-codec.tar.gz made
available for download from http://www.zettaserve.com/default.asp?catid=78.
The insertion of the copyright statement wasn't checked properly and one of
the path parameters in the Makefile was specified incorrectly.

The updated usc-codecs.tar.gz should now compile cleanly without
modification on a system where openpbx source is in /usr/src/openpbx-trunk
and the default installation directories are used.  It has now been test
compiled on a Centos 4.4 box with kernel 2.6.20 and openpbx trunk #2597.  If
it doesn't compile for you then let me know.

The ZettaServe copyright statement and license for the code is reproduced
below:

/* Copyright (c) 2007, ZettaServe Pty Ltd

* All rights reserved.

*

* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are
met:

*     * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright

*       notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.

*     * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright

*       notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the

*       documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.

*     * Neither the name of the ZettaServe nor the

*       names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products

*       derived from this software without specific prior written
permission.

*

* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY ZETTASERVE ``AS IS'' AND ANY

* EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED

* WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE

* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL ZETTASERVE BE LIABLE FOR ANY

* DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES

* (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR
SERVICES;

* LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED
AND

* ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT

* (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF
THIS

* SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

*/