Request 242 was acted upon.

     Subject: python-2.2.3-1.3.0 and ncurses-5.3.20030726-1.3.0
  Requestors: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       Queue: openpkg
       Owner: Nobody
 Transaction: Correspondence added by mlelstv
        Time: Fri Aug 29 11:01:27 2003

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003, Karl Vogel via RT wrote:

> If the ncurses wasn't found, you will get an error here. Note: the error
> also refers to the RPM_BUILD_ROOT location, instead of the installed
> location. Harmless, but misleading.

Can you please try:

ftp://ftp.openpkg.org/current/SRC/python-2.3-20030829.src.rpm

It should no longer pick up ncurses from OpenPKG.

If your system has its own ncurses version you should still be able
to use curses. Otherwise the curses module should fail.

If that works as expected I can create an explicit dependency and binding
for our ncurses package.

Greetings,
--
    ,eM""=.            a"-.                         Michael van Elst
   dWWMWM" -          :GM==;                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]