Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:
On Fri, Aug 24, 2007, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:

For some new PHP based packages for the Kolab server I'd require the
"ctype" flag to be activated on php. The current OpenPKG php.spec file
does not support this and I attached a patch for it.

The same would also apply to the apache2-php definition that we are
currently using for the Kolab Server but I did not find the package in
your cvs. I also attached that patch.

I'd be grateful if this could be integrated.

Integrated into our "php" and "apache-php" packages. The "apache2-php"
is now named "apache-php" as we finally upgraded OpenPKG from Apache 1.3
to 2.2 recently.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com