On Tue, Dec 18, 2007, ComCept Soliva wrote:

> I saw that Beta3 was released and would like to give a try but first
> commands fails:
>
> # sh install-kolab.sh -H -F 2>&1 | tee kolab-install.log
> install-kolab.sh: syntax error at line 137: `R_KID=$' unexpected
>
> I'm not very familar with shell scripts.....but it seems that following
> positions is not fitting the requirements:
>
>    136
>    137  R_KID=$(($KID + 1))
>    138  N_KID=$(($R_KID + 1))
>    139

Althought this is the _OpenPKG_ forum and not the _KOLAB_ forum. your
problem is that the KOLAB scripts seem to use Bash features while your
sh(1) is just a stock Bourne-Shell. Run the Script with bash(1) instead.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org