On Fri, Aug 08, 2008, Christoph Schug wrote:

> I guess following fix is required to install apr and subversion without
> any conflicting files:
> [...]

Hi Christoph! Yes, good catch. This might be also the reason why
uprading "apache" failed for me yesterday but after a simple reinstall
of "apr" it succeeeded again just fine. The problem seem to be that
"subversion" was installed after "apr" and then "apache" tried to build
against inst special APR copy and hence failed. Now committed and this
way fixed. Thanks for your contribution.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org