The Math of The Crash, a Man Made Disaster.

  Tel Aviv, Tuesday, 9th September 2009 0909 IDT.

  Openpkg Cvs,

  Purpose of My Yield Curve:

 Establish after the Crash an Adjusted, Credit Free, Free Market Economy.

 It is extremely stable, very prosperous and fairer than the present Capitalist
System.

 It is both more liberal and libertarian.

 It is the only one that obeys strictly to the precepts of both Qu'ran and
Torah.

 It is impossible to use it to infringe on the privacy or individual freedom of
its participants.

 It is impossible to use it for any form of economic discrimination.

  Before The Crash:

  "In retrospect, it appears that the most market-savvy managers,
 although conscious that they were taking extraordinary risks,
 succumbed to the concern that unless they continued to "get up and dance",
 as ex-Citigroup CEO Chuck Prince memorably put it, they would irretrievably
lose market share.

 Instead, they gambled that they could keep adding to their risky positions and
 still sell them out before the deluge. Most were wrong."

 Alan Greenspan AKA "The Delphic Conundrum"
  The Age of Turbulence.

  Personal Finance.

  Do Not Read That Before Thursday, 17nth September 1100 EDT

     After The Crash:

 The Market Crash has now taken place on Thursday, 17nth September 2009 at 1100
EDT.

It was the 222nd year of the American Constitution:

 The United States Constitution was adopted on 17nth September, 1787, by the
Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

 At 1000 EDT the Philadelphia Fed Survey was  Published.

 It was also 10 years, 10 months and 10 days since the start of the
impeachement process of Bill Clinton.

 And, according to the Hebraic calendar, 12 years, 1 month, 1 day after the car
Crash of Diana and Dodi al Fayed.

 (Here we have a one day discrepancy but I believe it is because before the
first day there was Toho Bohu.)

[13 and 12 are the numeric value of One in Hebrew (Chad and Echad). and 1776 =
16 x 111.]

  If I could correctly predict the date of The Crash it is because it is a man
made disaster.

 Otherwise it would have been technically impossible.

Similarly I expect a large movement on the yield of the 30 years US TBonds on
 Wednesday, 9th September 2009 1300 EDT getting below 4,150%

 Reading this letter before I told you would have served no useful purpose:

   "I do think the most relevant likely reason why we are dealing with what we
are dealing with are
 new forces in the international market. Their nature and their behaviour is
not something
 we are going to fully understand, if ever; certainly except in retrospect."

  Chairman Alan Greenspan AKA "The Delphic Conundrum"
 Central Bank Panel Discussion.
 To the International Monetary Conference.
 Beijing, People's Republic of China
 (via satellite)
 6th June 2005.

   The New Forces have an obsession, among other things, with the number 111
and the Gregorian, Hebraic and Islamic Calendars.

 My Yield Curve has repeatedly tried to pre-emptively trigger that event not to
avail.

 It anticipates, caused by The Crash, great potential dangers for economy,
democracy, health, security, and freedom.

 In order to thwart them, My Yield Curve established a list of global security
measures that must be taken.

If taken, they should avert almost all of the negative consequences of The
Crash.

The consequences of not taking them can not be exaggerated.

  Post Market Crash Security Procedures, Blog: Instructions.

  Post Market Crash Security Procedures, Facebook: Q&A Primary.

  Post Market Crash Security Procedures, Twitter: 7/24 Updates.

  Post Market Crash Security Measures, LinkedIn: Q&A Secondary.

      Don't call it 911! it is a 999!

  Don't answer that Email this mail box is not monitored.

  I am, Openpkg Cvs, yours sincerely,

  Shalom P. Hamou
 Chief Economist
 My Yield Curve