On Tue, Oct 25, 2005, Metromsi wrote:

> I have a quick question is the Module::Build available under
> openpkg? This is a new build method for creating perl modules. Since
> ExtUtils::MakeMaker is somewhat dated and CPAN has support for
> Module::Build.

It is still not available. Mainly because it has some really nasty
dependencies to other modules which currently would require to break
our "perl-xxx" packaging layout. But I'm planning to add Module::Build,
in the worst case into a "perl-build" package which just contains this
module.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com