gruessle wrote:

Hi all

I have just installed a bare bone debian sarge on my test box just to learn about openpkg and kolab.

I have then installed openssl and bind9 with openpkg to see if everything works fine, and it does.

Now I am trying to install kolab 2
I have downloaded all the rpm's

here is what I get:
    server2:/tmp/kolab2# ./obmtool kolab 2>&1 | tee kolab-build.log
    bash: ./obmtool: Permission denied
    server2:/tmp/kolab2#

Then I tried following:
    server2:/tmp/kolab2# updatedb
    server2:/tmp/kolab2# locate obmtool.conf
    server2:/tmp/kolab2# locate obmtool
    server2:/tmp/kolab2#

So there is no obmtool on my machine but why then do i get Permission denied?

Where do I get this obmtool or what do I need to do next.

I googled all over and looked in the docs but can't find a thing about where to get this obmtool.

Thanks

Just in case someone else needs this.
I found the solution.
Make sure obmtool is executable