On Sun, Dec 18, 2005, Martin Konold wrote:

> > But usually your are modifying
> > the packages to some extend AFAIK, hence because of this fact it already
> > makes sense that you provide the updates via Kolab (after fetching them
> > from us and optionally re-modifying, etc), too.
>
> Actually we tried to make all our modifications compile time options so that
> you can intgrate them safely into OpenPKG without changing semantics.

Yes, this is the preferred approach. Great. Thanks.

> How far are you with evaluating the possible inclusion of our changes?

My last information on this was that Thomas L. asked the Kolab project
to contribute their changes at the time before we released OpenPKG
2.5 but there was no response to him. Because of this nothing was
integrated AFAIK. If you tell me where we can find the ultimate source
of your latest local modifications we can try to integrate them now for
inclusion in OpenPKG 2.6.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com