Hi Doug,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Doug Summers) writes:

> I've had no problems building OpenPKG 2.5.x on AIX 5.1 with any
> maintenance level, but not on AIX 5.2 (tried with ML3 & ML5 machines):

We have recently obtained a new server which will run 5.3. I think
that AIX < 5.3 (5.2?) is not supported on this hardware.  We also hope
to try to get OpenPKG running on this box if spare time allows us to
try building the particular packages we need.

Have you tried building Openpkg on AIX 5.3 or have you only been
testing on 5.2?

I'll add further feedback on 5.3 if/when I can get time to look at it.

Regards,

Simon