FYI: Those of you who are using the Postfix MTA with UCE prevention
configuration, please notice that e.g. the ORBL.org recently has closed
its doors and that a few others are also no longer available. I've
reinvestigated which RBLs are still available _AND_ provide a reasonable
and reliable resource. The result of my currently resulting _PERSONAL_
Postfix client restrictions are now:

smtpd_client_restrictions =
     permit_mynetworks,
     check_client_access hash:/PREFIX/etc/postfix/access,
     reject_unknown_client,
     reject_unauth_destination,
     reject_rbl_client dnsbl.sorbs.net,
     reject_rbl_client list.dsbl.org,
     reject_rbl_client bl.spamcop.net,
     reject_rbl_client sbl.spamhaus.org,
     reject_rbl_client pbl.spamhaus.org,
     reject_rbl_client xbl.spamhaus.org,
     check_policy_service unix:/PREFIX/var/postgrey/postgrey.socket,
     permit

If you are not running both the "postfix" and "postgrey" packages, just
drop the "check_policy_service ..." line above. Everything else allows
you to dramatically drop down the spam flood. The most effective IMHO
are "reject_unknown_client", the three "spamhaus.org" RBLs and the
greylisting via "postgrey".
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com