It seems that for some reason gcc is not acknowledging
our /usr/local/include directory in it's includes when building.  In
fact, there is this specific bit in the spec file:

    %{l_shtool} subst -v -s \
        -e 's;PREFIX_INCLUDE_DIR;PREFIX_INCLUDE_DIR_DISABLED;g' \
        gcc/configure

We happen to use /usr/local as our openpkg prefix since this is an
unused location for us across all of our systems and it is a common
place where software like this is typically found so it makes it easy
for the end users to find.  In any case, we're still looking into this
but it seems that by removing this bit from the spec file, it causes
another series of dilemmas.  One such dilemma is that multilib is being
enabled on RHEL4 64-bit when apparently that's not a good thing on that
particular platform.  Any help with this would be great.  Thanks.  :-)

--
David M. Fetter - UNIX Systems Administrator
Portland State University - www.oit.pdx.edu