David M. Fetter wrote:
I have to agree.  I was going to grab the 2-Stable from Feb but I found
that it was gone.  :-(  Oh well.  We're adapting the best we can.

On Sun, 2007-04-29 at 11:19 -0700, Doug Summers wrote:
Now that OpenPKG-STABLE has been removed and only OpenPKG-CURRENT is available how can we access older versions when the new ones won't work? I'm stuck with openssh & perl-util not working on RHEL4-AMD64 and I have no way to go back.
OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org

Ralph - any chance of bringing the old files back? It wasn't too long ago that every release was still available going back to at least version 1.1. I can understand removing the binaries but not the source files.
OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org