On Mon, Jul 02, 2007, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 02, 2007, Victor G. Bolshakov wrote:
>
> > Is this enough?
> >
> > configure:14261: checking for SSL_set_cert_store
> > configure:14318: /openpkg/bin/cc -o conftest -O2 -pipe -I/openpkg/include
> > -I/openpkg/include -DSOLARIS2=10 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -D_REENTRANT
> > -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -L/openpkg/lib -L/openpkg/lib conftest.c
> > -lcrypto -lm  -lrt -L/openpkg/lib -R/openpkg/lib -lpcre  -luuid -lsendfile
> > -lrt -lsocket -lnsl  -lpthread >&5
> > /openpkg/RPM/TMP/ccRLHMZu.o: In function `main':
> > conftest.c:(.text+0x4): undefined reference to `SSL_set_cert_store'
> > conftest.c:(.text+0xc): undefined reference to `SSL_set_cert_store'
> > /openpkg/RPM/TMP/ccRLHMZu.o:(.data+0x0): undefined reference to
> > `SSL_set_cert_store'
> > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> > configure:14324: $? = 1
> >
> > If needed i can put all config.log on my web server
>
> Yes, there is no "-lssl" at all, so I need the complete config.log as it
> looks that already a few checks _before_ this error fail. In particular
> this one from my output:

> Please send me your complete config.log by mail.

Thanks for the config.log. I see the problem. You built "openssl" with
option "with_zlib=yes". Sorry, although this works fine for OpenSSL
itself, not many upstream vendors use pkg-config and the "openssl.pc"
file in order to determine the _dependencies_ of OpenSSL. They just try
to link against "-lssl -lcrypto" and hope this works. It does, but not
if OpenSSL is built with ZLib support. As a workaround just build and
install "openssl" with "with_zlib=no", please.

                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       www.engelschall.com

OpenPKG                                             http://openpkg.org