Hi All,

I have some apache module source code (freeware) that allows one
to throttle back a host's (or virtual hosts) bandwidth usage.

Great for those that are hosting multiple sites and want some way
to prevent the web server from overloading their precious bandwidth.

You can even set different limits for each virtual host if you like,
and be able to see whats going on usage a syntax simular to apache's
server-status.

This code is originally un*x based, but I'm no programmer
and wouldn't have a clue in porting it over to Win32 =)

I personally would LOVE to see this added to OpenSA (personal need),
but I was wondering what anyone else thought?

Jim...