Hi,
  I've just installed the opensa server and it's just what I need... if
I can get it to work :)

I'm trying to get the PHP4 module to run, and i've updated the
httpd.conf file by uncommenting the LoadModule line for PHP. I also had
to change the name of the module to php4apache.dll (it said
apachemodulephp.dll). Furthermore, I've uncommented the lines with
AddType application/x-http-php etc.

But when I try to (re)start apache I get the following error:

  C:\Program Files\OpenSA\Apache>apache
  Syntax error on line 185 of c:/program
files/opensa/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
  Cannot load c:/program files/opensa/apache/modules/php4apache.dll into
server:
  (1157) One of the library files needed to run this application cannot
be found:

  Note the errors or messages above, and press the <ESC> key to exit.

I've also tried the newer version of the php4apache.dll that was
mentioned in the mailing list, but to no avail. Could it be that I am
missing some cygwin libraries that are not included in the distribution?

regards,
Auke van Slooten
Muze
http://www.muze.nl/