Hello!

I'm totally new on this list. In fact, the only reason I signed up is to share
this quick & dirty hack for opensc 0.11.1 that enables usage of a PINpad in
Windows through PC/SC. At least on SCM SPR 532 PINpad reader and Setec cards it
is possible to verify or change a PIN (with sc_pin_cmd()). The minimum and
maximum PIN lengths need to be set (I believe it is not necessary when using
CT-API or OpenCT).

This patch is far from being perfect, but I have no need to enhance it any
further. Though, if anyone wants to polish it a little, he is free to go ;-)

A word of warning: this patch might cause problems in Linux since byte order of
IOCTLs is changed to little-endian (it is required in Windows) and it was not
altered in the original code (which probably worked well in Linux).

--

Robert Konklewski

Już 5 sierpnia CESARIA EVORA w Gdyni. Koncert z morzem w tle
w ramach festiwalu GLOBALTICA! Spotkania Kultur Świata!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fadv.reklama.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fcesaria.html&sid=829