Andreas Jellinghaus wrote:
Hi,

sorry, my laptop broke (and my mail server is a virtual machine on the laptop), so I was offline for about 1½ weeks. In case I miss anything while
trying to catch up, please resend those emails to me.

thanks.

Regards, Andreas
p.s. once again I hope "maybe this weekend" I will find time for testing the latest -rc and for updating the server to debian etch / new trac / new spam filter etc. but not sure if it will work out.

What is the plan for this with the latest rc?

here where some issues with the max_*_size

 1) leave the default at 256, and comment out max_*_size in opeensc.conf.in

 2) add max_*_size back into opensc.conf.in with the previous defaults.

I like 1, as that does not impact me, but would accept 2
as this would move the process forward. 3 would also be acceptable
as it would have the least impact on existing users.

P.S. There is a NIST PKI R&D workshop next week in the US, I will be
telling people about OpenSC and how 0.11.3-rc* has the latest PIV changes.

 Douglas E. Engert  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Argonne National Laboratory
 9700 South Cass Avenue
 Argonne, Illinois  60439