Hello Johannes,

On 05/30/2014 12:31 PM, Johannes Brunen wrote:
> after sync with the current  OpenSG 2 master trunk
> (51f04ac30d8481dcb2eb1ddb318bff97450d1956) I have rendering problems
> (AMD Radeon HD 5700 series) with shaders.

does that mean it is limited to AMD cards and does not happen on Nvidia?
Also, what version where you on before where this worked?

> I have uploaded a zip file to
>
> http://wikisend.com/download/565136/Error.zip
>
> which contains some png images, the CMakeCache.txt file and some log
> files created during my test.

Thanks. Looking through the logs I noticed there are a number of Windows
(i.e. OpenGL contexts) being created and all but the first appear to
have all extensions set to "ignore". What type of windows are these
(WIN32Window, PassiveWindow, else?) and does your code place any
extension on the ignore list?

> Any help is very much appreciated here. I need to solve these two
> problems.

I understand this is frustrating for you (doubly so if this is an OpenSG
bug), but I'm also not sure how to go about debugging this here. Perhaps
as a first step it would be useful to know what aspect of the OpenGL
state is incorrect, i.e. is this related to shaders/uniform variables or
is the geometry setup incorrect. Can you run under an OpenGL debugger
[1] that allows to look at the state so we can narrow the problem area
down a bit?

        Cheers,
                Carsten

[1] gDEBugger http://www.gremedy.com/download.php