Hi,

I'm confused, we're trying to create a very simple geometry, just a set of lines. Some time after creation our application crashes (before any call to commitChanges or render).
I tried to write the geometry to osb immediately after creation to see whats wrong but I cannot load it anymore. Again an access violation arises in addtion to the following error message:
WARNING: OSBCommonElement::readFieldContent: Skipping unknown field [☺] [].
I'm attaching a test file. Hope someone can have a look to check whats wrong with it.

Thanks,
Michael