Hi all,

I found a bug in the function
ShaderProgramChunk::addShader(ShaderProgram * const value).
In line 177 of OSGShaderProgramChunk.cpp tessellation evaluation shaders
are added to the list of tessellation control shaders:

line 176        case GL_TESS_EVALUATION_SHADER:
line 177            this->addTessControlShader(value);
line 178            break;

This line should probably be

         this->addTessEvaluationShader(value);

Also it would be nice if there were functions for reading tessellation
shader programs directly in a SimpleSHLChunk. Currently there are only
the functions 'readFragmentProgram', 'readGeometryProgram' and
'readVertexProgram'.
I would appreciate it if 'readTessControlProgram' and
readTessEvaluationProgram' were added.

Kind regards,
Marcel

---
Diese E-Mail ist frei von Viren und Malware, denn der avast! Antivirus Schutz
ist aktiv.