Hi,

for deferred shading purposes I would like to separate opaque from translucent objects as I would like to render translucent objects in a separate forward pass after the deferred shading phase for opaque objects.
If I investigated that correctly, after the call to recurseFromThis() in DeferredShadingStage::scheduleGBufferPass() the active partition should hold two filled lists of functors, an opaque and a translucent one.
I thought of the following sequence:
1.) Copy the current partition (including the mentioned lists)
2.) Clear translucent list from active partion
3.) Clear opaque list in cloned partition
4.) Schedule shading pass
5.) Push cloned partition
6.) Draw the 3 partitions in sequence

The things that need to be implemented from my point of view should be:
- a clone function for partitions
- a push-method using partion pointers
- clear functions for opaque and translucent functor list

Do you see any problems I'm not aware of? Did I miss something?

Thanks in advance & Happy easter!
Michael