Hi,

   I've been happily using OpenSG 1.8 for a number of years, but I've been
concerned about a decrease in activity and recently I haven't been able to
find OpenSG on the web anywhere. I'm considering an upgrade to 2.0, but I
cannot find a website, source code, or any docs on how to migrate from
OpenSG 1.8 to 2.0. The old site www.opensg.org has been offline for months,
and the IP address currently points to an address that does not respond to
pings.

   Can anyone give me an update, info on access to source code or a
website? For what its worth, I'd be interested in contributing if I can,
but I have no idea how or where.

   Thanks!

Dan

--