Hello Gerrit,

the OpenSG 2 build system does provide the 'OSG_GLOBAL_PREP' variable,
which allows me to call my own cmake configuration file. In that file
I'm allowed to define another variable 'OSG_ADD_GLOBAL_SRC' that is
evaluated for each of the OpenSG libraries. By that, I'm able to add a
special memory management source file to the OpenSG libraries. That is
working pretty fine. However, when I build any executable in OpenSG,
e.g. the test*.exe or the example executables, then I have to add my
memory management source file explicitly to the project. Both, the
library and the executable must include this file. This is a little
inconvenient and I would like to ask if it is possible to add the above
variable evaluation in all ADD_EXECUTABLE statements, i.e.
ADD_EXECUTABLE(... ${OSG_ADD_GLOBAL_SRC}).

I have tested this change in my local setup and it works fine.

The following files do contain the ADD_EXECUTABLE statement:

d:\_xxx\Comp\builder\support\opensg\Tools\unittest-cpp\CMakeLists.txt

d:\_xxx\Comp\builder\support\opensg\Source\Contrib\CSMPlugin\SimpleTest\
CMakeLists.Lib.OSGContribCSMSimplePlugin.txt

d:\_xxx\Comp\builder\support\opensg\Examples\Tutorial\CMakeLists.standal
one.txt

d:\_xxx\Comp\builder\support\opensg\Examples\Tutorial\CMakeLists.fromosg
.txt

d:\_xxx\Comp\builder\support\opensg\Examples\Simple\CMakeLists.standalon
e.txt

d:\_xxx\Comp\builder\support\opensg\Examples\Simple\CMakeLists.fromosg.t
xt

d:\_xxx\Comp\builder\support\opensg\Examples\CustomIntegration\NewContai
nerType\CubesAppUnified\CMakeLists.txt

d:\_xxx\Comp\builder\support\opensg\Examples\CustomIntegration\NewContai
nerType\CubesApp\CMakeLists.txt

d:\_xxx\Comp\builder\support\opensg\Examples\Advanced\DeferredShading\CM
akeLists.standalone.txt

d:\_xxx\Comp\builder\support\opensg\Examples\Advanced\DeferredShading\CM
akeLists.fromosg.txt

d:\_xxx\Comp\builder\support\opensg\Examples\Advanced\Character\CMakeLis
ts.standalone.txt

d:\_xxx\Comp\builder\support\opensg\Examples\Advanced\Character\CMakeLis
ts.fromosg.txt

d:\_xxx\Comp\builder\support\opensg\CMake\OSGBuildFunctions.cmake

Best,

Johannes