Hello Johannes,

On 2015-10-27 07:19, Johannes wrote:
> On 26.10.2015 13:57, Johannes Brunen wrote:
>  >
>  > Is it possible to a allow a subtractive
>  > MaterialChunkOverrideGroup core.
>  >
>  > Is that possible and can I get some support in realizing that?
>  >
> I have made a first implementation of what I have in mind. Attached you
> can find my solution. Could you take a look at it and give me some
> feedback. I would like to see something like this in OpenSG 2 :-)

looks good to me. I think for consistency with most of the rest of the
API (and symmetry with addOverride) it should be subOverride instead of
removeOverride.
Could you also please add a comment to the new bool removeOverride field
describing what it does.
I'm wondering if it would be better to have a separate collection of
chunks to "remove" instead of changing the semantics of the group based
on a bool flag? But given that this is driven by your needs I don't feel
strongly one way or the other :)

        Cheers,
                Carsten