Hello,

I have just discovered that one of my contributions (OSGGLEXT.h,
OSGGLFuncProtos.h) which Carsten has pushed with commit 53e16c to the master
tree has been 'reverted' by Gerrit with commit 0177b7. I did  made the changes
in order to stay as close as possible to the official glext.h and wglext.h
files. The commit of Gerrit has the following log message:

"changed: some clean-up, check if most of these files can be auto-generated"

Gerrit, did that mean, that you regularily update these files from the official
header files with some code generation machinery? I would be fine with that if
I could do the same on my local setup. Otherwise I think that it is easier the
way I did choose.

What is your position?

I think that it should be at most easy to compare the current official
extension files with the OpenSG files in order to update these if necessary.

Best,
Johannes