Hello Johannes,

On 2018-05-16 02:37, Johannes Brunen wrote:
I would like to build fresh HTML documentation of my OpenSG working tree. I am able to generate docs for the core system but cannot get documentation for the Contrib libraries. Because I have started to create a new Contrib - library this is hurting me much.

Does anyone know how to generate docs that contain the Contrib classes etc.?

hmm, not sure why that is not happening. Can you take a look at the generated doxygen config file (${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/Doc/opensg-doxy). At the end it should have a list of directories to scan. If the Contrib directories do not show up I would start by putting debug output in FUNCTION(OSG_SETUP_DOXYDOC) in CMake/OSGBuildFunctions.cmake which is the place that should append the directories for each lib to the config file. Hope that helps,

        Cheers,
                Carsten