Hi Dirk,

we still use it as the core of our VR System, its perfect when working with
distributed systems.
We even recently worked on synchronizing parts of the scenegraph by
filtering the changelist thus enabling collaborative applications.

hehe, I tried to add such an ID, it does work partially, at least the scene
is rendered to the widget,
but the resulting texture is flickering, I'd say 50% of the time it renders
properly to the texture, 50% is just a gray image.
.. and it felt a bit too hacky.

I found the registerLeaveFunction and got to override the stage
renderLeave,
but setting the fbo there didn't help, widget stays black.

best regards,
Victor