Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 15:26:10 -0700
From: dzona...@dzonux.net
To: opensim-dev@lists.berlios.de
Subject: Re: [Opensim-dev] Facebook app: inventory trade

What I had in mind maybe more simple than what TribalOne has done so far.

What you showed actually loads a mini-client to interface. I'm thinking of a
simple interface like this facebook app has:
http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=3396043540

The main difference being when on trades 'flair', they actually give an
inventory object to another avatar. The person can later enter the client and
wear the button like normal inventory objects.

I'm going somewhere with this idea, but I think it become obvious with that
basic interface and functionality. =)

Stefan Andersson wrote:

Have a look at

http://lbsa71.net/2008/08/11/tribal-one-entering/

if that's interesting, have a look at the rest of the clips;

http://lbsa71.net/category/tribal-media/tribal-one/

Funnily enough, earlier today I was thinking re-creating the facebook connector
for a modern version of OpenSim could be a good example of creating custom
authorization and user data services for OpenSim.

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson
Tribal Media AB